Prior to the AMEE 2018 Conference in Basel, the International Network for Researchers in Selection into Healthcare will be hosting a one-day workshop featuring presentations from leading international researchers.
Our one-day workshop will include presentations from leading international researchers in the field of selection and recruitment. The day will involve discussions groups and plenary review sessions. We will also be creating writing groups to encourage researchers to publish their work in the forthcoming special issue of MedEdPublish on Selection and Recruitment in Medical Education running from October- December 2018 (see https://www.mededpublish.org/about/themed-issues). The themes for the INReSH conference are:
• Reviewing the purpose of selection: Selecting the best versus solving workforce planning?
• The influence of politics and culture in shaping selection practices
• International reactions to the 2018 Ottawa Consensus Statement on Selection and Recruitment
• How might technology transform design and delivery of interviews in future?
It is free to attend although places are limited so please register asap!
• Prof Julia Blitz, Stellenbosch University
• Prof Wolfgang Hampe, University of Hamburg
• Prof Val Wass, University of Keele
Supporting links and registration information: